Cost for the 30 hour camp is $115 and covers all materials. No campus housing is provided. No prior training is required. Boys with unchanged voices are welcomed. Classes are limited and singers are accepted on a first come basis. More information and the registration form are available here, or contact Bonnie Slade, Camp Director, at bhslade@earthlink.net or 435-760-7361. Here is a special message from Bonnie:
Our camp theme is "Animation Celebration!" and the camp will do just that as we explore your favorite songs from animated film musicals. I invite you to send me your suggestions for the company and group numbers for us to consider when we pick out performance repertoire.Registrations have been coming in and I am excited to see many returning to camp! I hope to see even more before we go public with our camp information. Remember to get your registration forms at the camp website (see bottom of flyer) and to include a photo!I hope you are all singing beautifully!Bonnie Slade
What a great opportunity! Teens, get your spot right away!
No comments:
Post a Comment